The International House continues to provide service in terms of safe and wholesome accommodation. It is well patronised by people from within the country and from other parts of the world.The international House also conducts other community-based programmes and activities for the youth.
|ROOM TYPE||ACTUAL TARIFF WITHOUT TAX|
|Single Occupancy (AC Room)||3436|
|Double Occupancy ( AC Room)||4331|
|Deluxe Room Single||4876|
|Deluxe Room Double||5737|
|Single Occupancy (AC) (Non-attached Bath)||2230|
|Double Occupancy (AC) (Non-attached Bath)||3061|
|Single Occupancy (Non-attached Bath)||1690|
|Double Occupancy (Non-attached Bath)||2617|
|Extra Person (AC) (Attached Bath)||933|
|Extr Person (AC) (Non-Attached Bath)||870|
|Extra Person (Non-Attached Bath)||870|
|Taxes as applicable.|
|GST@12% & 18% as applicable on Room Charges | MAP Includes Morning Tea / Coffee, Breakfast & Dinner | GST @5% as applicable on MAP |Quarterly Membership fee of Rs140 /- (Inclusive GST @18%).|
|Room Tariff with MAP|
- To confirm your reservation you will need to send approximately 50% of the total room charges as indicated by the Reservations Department.
- The balance 50% should be paid before checkout.
- Long stay guests & Group bookings to pay as requested by the Reservations Department.
- 1. NEW Online payment for YMCA International House through PAYNIMO. Just Click on Link in Reservation YMCA Email reply.
- 2.Demand Draft
- 3.At par multicity cheque in favour of “YMCA International House”
- 4.RTGS/NEFT payment:
AXIS Bank Ltd., Napean Sea Road, Mumbai 400036
- 5.Balance payment by cash or credit card.
- Rooms available as of now, please revert.
N B : TARIFFS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Retention charges in case of cancellation will be applicable as follows :
- Less than 24 hrs one single person’s tariff per room.
- Seven days from date of booking, 50% of one single person’s tariff.
- Above seven days, 25% of one single person’s tariff.
Quiet Room, Dining Hall, Swimming Pool, Tourists
Basketball, Badminton, Roller Skating
- With the growth of the Indian church and increase in commerce and industry in Bombay, there was an influx of Indian Christians into the city about the middle of the nineteenth century.
- On January 29, 1891, a Branch was formed with 40 Indian Christian members. Initially, rooms were rented out at Belasis Road.
- In 1914 a plot of land 2,318 sq. yards situated at the corner of Club Back Road and Reynolds Road at Byculla, was leased for a period of 99 years from the Improvement Trust.
- The building was ready in August 1915 and Lady Willingdon, the Governor’s wife inaugurated it in the presence of a large and distinguished gathering.
- The Byculla Branch building was pulled down in 1971 and a new one, the International House came to be erected in its place in 1973. The new building was dedicated on January 1, 1972 and inaugurated by Shri. Ali Yavar Jung, Governor of Maharashtra, on March 4, 1972.
- Work on the multipurpose indoor stadium undertaken in 1978 and was completed and inaugurated by the Governor of Maharashtra, Shri. Sadiq Ali, on April 20, 1979.History
18, YMCA Road
Mumbai 400 008.
Tel: +91 22 2307-0601/2/3
Fax: +91 22 2309-1101